Q's Tranquility is committed to your well-being, the well-being of our massage therapists and our community. Due to the pandemic of the coronavirus illness, COVID-19, we have implemented additional standards in attempt to stop the spread of the virus and we follow or exceed sanitation/disinfection guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Below are the precautions we are currently taking and also the COVID-19 client prescreen and waiver form that you will sign at your first appointment back with us. If you wish to print off and bring with you you may do that as well.
Q’s Tranquility’s COVID-19 Precautions Being Taken
- All massage therapists will wear a mask or shield.
- All massage therapists will wear an apron changed between each client.
- It is recommended for clients to wear a face cover.
- Massage therapists will perform daily symptom assessments.
- Massage therapists must stay home if symptomatic.
- Hand washing shall occur between each client.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for clients to use.
- Before leaving the room massage therapists will use hand sanitizer before opening the door.
- We will be putting disposable covers over the door handles that will be changed between each client.
- All single use materials will be disposed of between clients.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between massages.
- We will keep detailed records of when each client enters and exits the building in the event there is a report of someone coming in contact with COVID-19.
- We will leave more time between clients to ensure that you are not in the office at the same time. We do ask that clients leave immediately after their appointment to ensure clients do not run into each other.
- Only clients will be allowed in the office at the time of their service (if someone drives you they must wait in the car).
- Children may not be brought to an appointment.
- No walk-in clients.
- No couples massages.
- We are not able to shake hands or have any contact with the clients outside of the massage.
- If possible we will ask that you prepay via CashApp, Zelle, write a check or only bring exact cash.
- We will also offer for a small upcharge that you can purchase an individual massage body butter that will be only used on you and you can take home what is left after the massage. There will be two options: unscented or thieves (boosts the immune system).